All sounded reasonable to me any such reflecting of healthy...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

All sounded reasonable to me any such reflecting of healthy psychological views, the left as a group worldwide complain about problems their own group create in the absolute majority...for instance place a personality disordered person on a deserted island and the personality disorder disappears the very second their foot his the land but the mental condition continues unabated.

There is no personal excuse for personality disorder driven opinion and activism against those healthier of mind and spirit, for personality disorder driven opinion/activism/behaviour is a choice for the gross majority of these types.

Was nice to hear healthy range comment reflecting a societies real hard won values past and present that at the same time ignores the trite minded wants of all the horrid types who strive daily to trash every do no harm citizen's quality of life and enjoyment of it solely because of a choice they make every morning to remain subservient to their disorder instead.

I recon clean up your own backyard first for it is on average the backyard of a hoarder in direct comparison to all those higher nature citizens everywhere.

Forcing attention for the wrong reasons is not really attention at all.

there is no magic.
    Last edited by thalweg: 06/07/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.