AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

this chart is actually very bullish

1. 662 Posts.
    no i am not joking.

i spent half an hour talking to my accountant (who is a very big trader/investor) about zyl yesterday. just mentioned it in passing to begin with and he had a quick look but to my surprise he was really taken with the technical analysis.

if you look at the chart over 5 years, and in particular focus on the extreme lows of mid 2006, zyl has actually been forming a very stable uptrend over the past two years. if you draw a line up from the mid 06 lows through the sept 07 lows to the current lows then it is obvious why the shareprice has found solid support at these levels.

over the past 5 months the sp has been sliding and if you draw a trendline down from jan/feb this year to current you will find that the line is fast coming to meet the uptrend line from june 06.

my accountants comments were that if zyl is to break on the upside it could be a really strong break, easily back into the mid teens and could possibly test 20cps. of course we are going to need news to be the catalyst to bring the technicals into play but the timing for good news has probably not been better for zyl than right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.