RXL 3.57% 14.5¢ rox resources limited

this co will shine

1. 479 Posts.
    Gidday all. I have been on the horn and spoke with Bret Dickinson today.

He informs me that, quote. "There is enough Ni in the high grade core at Camalwood to pay for a plant and infrastructure" unquote. (hooking a gold circut in would an advantage)

High Grade Core
    520,00t @ 3.1% Ni=16,120 Ni Tonnes
    @ $14000 pt = $225,680,000.

Quote."Drilling at Muskat and canonball will recommence at the end of this month/early Feb" unquote.

I think it's fair to say that further exploration will only increase the value of the field and RXL's MC. Taking into consideration that Muskat/Cannonball's prelimary results excede Camalwoods first pass RC drilling and that there are a number of other targets identified.

The systamatic approach by RXL's team will uncover the true value of this field.

Regarding the $3.5million excise price over the leases. IMPO, will be spare change once the resource is proved up.

Don't forget the gold, Bret and Ian haven't.

He also informed me that quote "Teck will be presenting at a Canadian confrence at the end of the month and the primary subject will be focussed on the Teena discovery" unquote. He did not say which confrence or date, so some research is required.

Fair to say Tecks presentation will attract world wide attention and with RXL @ ~4+cents and holding 30% of the Tecks next big Zinc/Lead mine, Well! I think this will trigger a lot of interest in our little Co.

Regarding Bonya.

Quote "There won't be any action on Bonya untill after the wet, which is running late, and that the companies primary focuss is the Mount Fisher Nickel Field" unquote.

As an LT buy and when the SP breaks the strangle hold it has on it, this Co will shine IMO.

Felt like I should share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $57.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $15.55K 108.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153827 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 470355 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.