TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

I think that there is a very good chance that our shorter mate...

1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    I think that there is a very good chance that our shorter mate will return this coming week and maybe play for a couple of days wreaking havoc on the stock prices. Pure speculation on my part but follow my logic.

* TFC's dividend goes ex div on 7th of October so sending the pigeons into a panic this coming week, gobbling up their stop losses and acquiring more bargains the following week on the upsurge and reaps the div or more shares through the DRP which is icing on the cake.

* As Roy pointed out there announcement due about September delivery and payment more than likely in the following week than this week. Safer to go in earlier because the pigeons might not panic enough if they see good income announcements.

* The current share price 1.43 is only 10c under the 100EMA. That doesn't represent the bargain prices they usually pick up around the bottom of their downward play.

* There is absolutely no reason why Monday (tomorrow) couldn't be one of the playing days. I think that there will be multiple days unless one is a big plunge day.

Food for thought.

Watch the volumes and remember on the days the volumes surge almost half the trades are from our player. Watch and wait for the bargain prices. Nothing wrong with splitting you stake in half a picking up some at price your very happy with and then on a later days if the prices continue to drop picking up the other half.

If nothing happens this week then this downward play could be a long protracted one ending late in the year. Now that would be really boring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.