WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

ArpeccioCWith respect I do think you need to do alot more...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    ArpeccioC
    With respect I do think you need to do alot more reading before you start your lists which on nearly every point are full of falsehoods.

You paint this picture of a company resting on its laurels and meanwhile you don't seem to be aware that the company only recently put in a new management team which includes a new CEO who managed upstream csg for Santos and a new production manager who comes to us from Arrow.
    Why did they do that? Because imo the company is now being guided by the new Chairman Rob Neale who woke up to the fact that the company had tremendous potential, but for a number of reasons wasn't capturing it for shareholders.
    In point of fact the has wasted a lot of money exploring in the Bowen Basin and Galilee Basin- something you seem to believe go get them oilers must do.
    It had spent a couple of years under Dr Beeby trialing all sorts of well designs and treatments to come to a forumal which can deliver more consistent production- any half decent investigationing would have revealed that.
    So where is the company now.
    It is poised to reveal a field development plan (backed by an independent validation report) which lay out how the company is going to lift production from 12tj/d to 40tj/d.
    You simply need to decide if you think this is plausible.
    Does the company have a well design which can produce gas at an average of 300scf/d from what are tight coal seams and not have to spend a fortune keeping them running? Can they drill them for $1.5 million.
    These are the questions which will determine whether the company is worth half a billion in a year or two. I firmly believe that would not happen if we were owned by Landbridge who know nothing about csg drilling.

3rd generation rich guy? Give us a break.

Do some research into Rob Neale and New Hope's investments in Arrow Energy and Pure Energy and then tell us whether you think this company is being run by 3rd generation rich guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.