WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

this company any good?, page-9

1. 54 Posts.
    A rat?!! Where?! I didnt see one. I assure you my questions are purely intended to understand the mind of investors currently holding WCL with a view of buying in if I can "see" this co. is a real mover/shaker as opposed to a co. which just got lucky and rests its laurels on the good fortune of a lucky deal.

Investing LT in companies like this is like backing a 3rd generation rich guy! highly suspect.

Thank you for your guidance SeamFiend, if caudrilla was ASX i would investigate further. they sound interesting.

Re: WCL, I guess you are saying that

a) We should forget the other possible revenue streams since this Gladstone one is unproportionately so much bigger?

b) ignore concentrating on efficiencies of extracting higher gas volumes, and other tech issues and focus on getting this single deal squared away at a higher price in 2015 for now?

C) and above all, that if management ignores a reasonably sized takeover bid (twice) then we, as relative laymen, should recognise that they have something big?

ok i see. Thank you everyone for all input. I have the weekend to think and dig more. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.