QRS 0.00% 7.0¢ qrsciences holdings limited

I am ROPEABLE ! I bought 20,000 shares in QRSCIENCES (QRS)around...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    I am ROPEABLE ! I bought 20,000 shares in QRSCIENCES (QRS)around October 2006 i paid 54 cents so cost was around $10,800 plus some brokerage. Ever since i bought them they have fallen off the face of a cliff, currently at 6.5 cents today. I opened todays mail, and got a letter from Computershare with my HIN number and details...with an attached cheque...for $1,290 being proceeds from the sale of my shares in QRS under the SMALL HOLDING SHARE FACILITY !!!!
    Since when is $1290 worth of shares an unmarketable parcel ??? Then i rang computershare as they were still there at 6pm, and they told me that this was a company decision LAST JUNE 25th when these shares were 2.3 cents, so my shares were back then worth $460 which of course falls below the $500 thresh-hold...but we are in the here and now...March 2010...not June 2009, and today the shares are 6.5 cents, so WHAT RIGHT have they to sell my shares from under me ??? What about all these scum sucking bots that interfere with the markets all day all shares every day buying $3 worth of shares a throw ????? i spent $10,800 in good faith, and i've been double punished, they made me lose $9,300, the paper loss was bad enough...now it's been crystalised by QRS and/or Computershare. WHAT A HIDE. You can bet ASIC and ASX will be hearing about this !

Sentiment: Raging mad right off the richter scale !

also...i still hold QRSOA which are now 0.003 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.