KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

magpie88,No, I have chucked them in the cupboard.Believe it or...

1. 3,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    magpie88,
    No, I have chucked them in the cupboard.
    Believe it or not, i spent approximately $100,000 buying into this company when it was called Tomahawk Energy and i am now the PROUD owner of a miserable 250,000 KTE valued at approximately $8,000......................................
    I have endured 3 different CEO's during that period and each of them have helped themselves to mine and many other investors cash without achieving one single positive result!!!
    Some of the goings on within this company if thoroughly investigated by a forensic accountant would IMO leave former directors open to charges, but the ASX couldn't care less.
    For example, under the Tomahawk management the CEO wanted to purchase a "GAS GATHERING SYSTEM" from METRO Energy for $1,000,000?????
    After i contacted the company and demanded details re this proposed purchase they changed their mind and decided they didn't need the system after all.
    This is only one of many questionable activities involving THK and now KTE!!!!
    We, the shareholders, now are expected to believe in this new regine when in fact they also have acieved stuff all and are so far behind their published project shedule it is a joke.
    The ASX Quarterly Releases that are issued by the current CEO are a bloody disgrace and contain not one iota of believable progress with the Mears Technology, but contain only excuses why the Project is so far behind their schedule.
    For all the believers in THK i wish you the best of luck, unfortunately i am not one of them.
    Cheers,
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.