KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

magpie, sounds to me like your initial investment went bad. The...

1. 136 Posts.
    magpie, sounds to me like your initial investment went bad. The energy exploration company has now become a microcap technology company encumbered with all the share price headaches - the risk - that one might expect from a company without cash flow and whose investment thesis relies on R&D to build the better mouse trap, then translating this into a viable manufactured product for sale (not too dissimilar really to resource exploration companies whose searches aren't guaranteed to turn up anything). The initial part is of course where the risk is (and hence the potential, exponential reward). For KTE the latter has been taken care of. The manufacturing and distribution appears secured.

With all due respect and with empathy re your capital loss, I am not sure your expectations are aligned with reality. KTE is now a free option. Pounding fists onto your forehead isn't going to change that.

KTE are behind schedule sure, but there have been reasonable explanations such as 'the testing fell short so we're taking remedial action', which is fairly normal for any technology company in designing and attempting to develop new innovative technologies.

Today's company bears no resemblance to yesterday's iteration, and so Tomahawk's management has little bearing on shareholders buying a potential solar and semiconductor technology story.

I do hope you can recoup some capital though, self interest aside.

Best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.