STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

I am not holding any longer, sold last year, but just watching...

1. 12,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3878
    I am not holding any longer, sold last year, but just watching to see how that story will unfold. I already wrote twice it is very similar to MSC with one great ann following the next. It's like borrowing 10.000 to repay with 20 % interest using other borrowed money and when people start to believe and invest 20.000 to get 20 % interest and as the repayments are made with the next higher level of investments the story looks great until the money flow stops.

You just have to ask yourself : How could STI buy so many companies, projects and develop vaccs with nearly zero capital ? If these bought comps were so great why did they go bust in the first place and why didn't they get snapped up by the big guys ?

What happend to the promissed live stock hormone stuff sales in South Africa, the direct sales team in the US, the flu vaccs in Mongolia, Ukraine and former Yugoslavia ? What happend to the HIV vacc for Africa ? Promisses over promisses, new projects every day but none has been completed.

Why had they to fire sale their head office ?

I am sure I get called names again but every one should think twice if buying into or holding is the right thing to do.

Go back, read all the anns of the past 2 years and compare that to the anns of MSC you'll get the picture. Different industry but the same pattern.

In the interest of all current holders I'd like to be wrong but if it comes to assessing and predicting bad things I've never been wrong so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.