MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

it's been said that any gas flow will not benefit current...

1. 73 Posts.
    it's been said that any gas flow will not benefit current shareholders...

I assume many of you have once held stock in MAE, therefore once believed the assets of this company are worth investing in. Ponder that...

I can't argue with any facts given here, or argue any opinions on the mismanagement, and looking at their chart I would have to agree with you all.

Another forum quote states that: "in speaking with Peter Collery last week, i asked, in your honest opinion what would you think MAE is worth. His response was that just before GFC there was disussions and a price put on MAE of $320mil. Nothing has changed with the asset to this day"

A note would be nothing has changed since then because there has been no gas flow- hence there is still the same gas now as there was then- hence the decline in business...

My question is your take with the potential JV...as you once invested in this company, would you invest in it again if management changed to include these new stakeholders?

Assets- same- still a lot of gas
    Management- same :( but with new stakeholders, therefore increased accountability, added interests, new incentives
    Shareprice- cheaper, lots cheaper, and even still, cheaper than that...

The question would remain with debt? Maybe the cheap share price reflects the debt, but could a fresh management wipe this from producing the assets you once invested in??

What would it take for you to reinvest in MAE??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.