CND 2.70% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

this company is starting to p:ss me off, page-14

1. 303 Posts.
    Twang, where Baraka went wrong, and this was a major error. When the management farmed down their interest in the Mali Blocks to Eni and co.they lost control. The Company should have put in place to include seismic and carry of one well, and put in place a expiry date for this well say mid 2009. If well not drilled , Eni and co give up there rights.

Because Eni and co, are spending lots of extra money on seismic , and taking there time. According to Dr Mark Fenton, we might not see drilling in Mali until 2010 and beyond.

The problem we have now is Baraka needs lots of Capital to build this company, with a good income stream. To do this we had a AGM and voted in favour of issuing new shares up to 200 million. The problem is the current share price!

What i need is every share holder to ring the company and ask them how are they going to do this capital raising in the next 3 months, if the shares stay at this current level or driff lower?

Its in the Companies best interest to get the share price above 0.20 cents, but how are they going to do this , in the next 3 months?

The higher the share price the more capital the company can raise, and this is my GREATEST CONCERN!!!!

If they go onto raise new capital with a share price at 0.075 cents, then god helps us.

Ive voiced my concerns, and i need other share holders to do the same. Come-on back me up, get on the phone and start asking the hard questions!

For all those that do, please post back your reply answer.
    thanks

Crazy k.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.46K 229.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1085280 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.