AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

This company wants to mine in the DRC, page-69

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    I dont begin to think i have the right to speak for all AVZ investors here, or what amount would be or should be acceptable, everyone here has different thoughts and are facing probably different and somewhat challenging circumstances.

Having said that any offers considered needs imo to add the amount this dodgey miss leading gov intends to extract by way of tax on top of the offer price. Investor's that come to invest here have already lost 2 years of other possible opportunities, due to this gov being neck deep in some of the worst high level corruption that has been seen in recent times.

Remember Felix went to his people on the platform of reforming corruption and he has failed that assignment miserably in his first term, and those of us that pray can only hope for the poor souls that rely on him to raise them from their despair and poverty that has trapped them in this nightmare for far to long.

IMO Felix needs to worry less about his undersized armani suites and expensive gold and platinum rolex watches and more about his gov's
    ethics and performance towards his people and the nations that come to his shores to invest, without being subject to grubs and crooks trying to swindle and sc..w everyone over.

Some of our investors have said they question Nigel's judgement re the millions being spent on drilling last year, especially given our current financial predicament, and on the surface i get that observation however I like to think that Nigel has long since planned that he had to shore up the proven resource to extract a maximum or premium buyout price for the entire deposit.

So if this is the case and reflects correctly the verse from his play book, it tells me he was very confident about obtaining finance.
    On the point made by some here about 'look we must take almost any offer we get' because "who else would take this on" you got to be joking!

This deposit is the nectar straight from heaven imo which will help power the world for decades. The game at play was to smash, wear down, suffocate, demoralise and stress the company and its all its investors until they capitulate and say pls stop the pain we will sign anything, g.. ....ed not me.

I think Nige knows what he is doing he is at the cold face, if I'm wrong I apologise in advance, like I've said for 6+ years no guarantee's can be given at this end of the market, I wish I could, but I cannot.

SY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.