ATC 0.00% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

I will go through your points by paragraph shedding as much...

1. 91 Posts.
    I will go through your points by paragraph shedding as much light as I can:

1."The main worry with this is they were to raise some of the the money for the FNT transaction by issuing shares at 42 cents....... who is going to subscribe for them now..... "

The 42c rate was locked into the contract, as well as the explicit number of shares. This is not changeable as far as I know. The owners of FNT are not subscribing for them they are recieving a set number of shares in consideration for thier FNT shares. The deal is preceding as announced. Funds via debt instrument are being negotiated.

2. "Also if they are embarking on a broker roadshow...... they surely couldn't have started ....... or if they have the repsonse can be described as cool at best.... although if i was an institutional buyer/ broker I would want to buy at the best price possible."

As far as I know they have had one presentation in Sydney for several smaller to midsize brokers. Unfortunately it came on the heels of the AFR article which seemed to full of errors. I think that most brokers are adopting a wait and see attitutude in regards to revenue growth, fund raising etc. Also there could be some research out on this soon which will get them to sit up and take notice.

3."Negatives are that a director sold a big parcel today, capital raising needs some new friends in HK..... the 42 cents looks doubtful at present for capital raising..."

Where does this come from? Please see me previous post. A director did NOT sell today. There will be no change in directors position notice sent to the ASX. It was a private shareholder who sold to a group of Singaporean investors/insto. Capital raising is progressing, via some form of debt instrument apparently. Therefore, by definition, the share price will have NO effect on the success/failure of this process, it will depend on the business case alone.

4."Fundamentals haven;t changed on the other hand... selling volume NOT heavy today (taking out the 6 mill)..."

Fundamentals have not changed. Please see me previous post today for my perspective on this, specifcally that in extremely light environment this stock trades in at the moment (ie 50-60k shares having a 2-3c price effect), you should not confuse your fundamental analysis with the over volatility that it is experiancing.....assuming that the investment is one destined to be longer than 4-5 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $51.20K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1788510 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 387774 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.