NTU 3.03% 3.2¢ northern minerals limited

this could be big , page-5

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    3 huge HREE paydirt value outcrops over a 5 km strike under cover ... I would be suspending the U-work and drilling the craap out of this structure.

Hold on tight to yr seats. The powers that be allowed this to drift down to ridiculous levels before the lining the employees "kitty" with it. Seems like the latest dust has finally shamefully settled and we are moving toward past pivotal points. If I had any voting power I would be sending a strong protest to the board. They really have never looked after the little guy. They are > 50% corporately owned tho I guess.

Then again it has allowed me to stock up at the lows. All sins will be forgiven if that 5 km strike proves commercially mineralised. Massive play ahead.

Pivoital points ahead : 11, 15 (the past 2 issue prices), 18-23 (the main resistance zone), 33, 43

It would not take much of a HREE resource find to find NTU sitting on a 200 mill market cap / 2 buck share price within a year's time on modest success. Gotta set my mid term binoculars on such levels if I start believing what JD is suggesting is about to evolve in the REEs global market.

And then of course they have also defined the targets for the champagne grade Uranium plays ... could we be so lucky after such a frustrating wait. Both REEs and Uranium sectors are likely to really heat up mid term.

They will be spending all their cash on these prospects over next 2 Qs. Lets hope the next cap raising is a "sophisticated" and private one at 30+ cps hey (?)

Massive potential now. STRONG spec buy for them with vision. Needs to clear 10 to gather pace.

IMBOOC

Position : 1%
    Sentiment : Strong Spec Buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $101.6K 3.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1611536 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1138563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.