FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

this could be different, page-30

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello stash,

A word of opinion for you. Not sure where you bought in but you actually purchased an undated option on the operations of this company so beware you don't sell when you finally break even and then watch in horror as this turns into a profit opportunity lost due to your negativity.

I am genuinely sorry you are behind on your investment at present. I have been through all this before. If you have done your homework properly the temporary SP does not matter much, as annoying as it may be.

I bought DIO back in about 2002 at 7.1c and then 7.7c and watched it fall to 4.8c over the following months. My only annoyance was that I would have been able to buy more shares for the same money. Within 6 months the investment was up 50% and I was trading the 10c+ range on it and extremely happy. I had numerous other stocks I was happy with so I suppose that made it a bit easier.

I hope this is how you treat yourself and your FML investment. I study the industry pretty much full time and like FML's chances very much as published here on HC. So your chances are also good and i wish you well with it. More homework on charting and timing stocks by FAnalysis will help you over time with better entry points.

The companies generally can't help what investors trade shares in their company for. So they do their job and the rest has to take care of itself eventually.

This was intended as friendly help and nothing more so take it or leave it as you wish. Not trying to tell you how to suck eggs.

Do well best wishes,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.