FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

this could be different, page-56

1. 875 Posts.
    Thanks guys,

I actually somehow feel guilt now for what i have done. How is that possible. Single handedly, Ed drove me to believing that i could not longer be an idealist and that evil was rooted in people, it just didn't always see the light of day. His abhorrent attacks on CW and Pinto actually made me hate the guy, something i didn't think i was capable of feeling. Now he was exposed, i feel i have robbed him of some right (goodness knows what).

I did join multiple dots on him before i posted, but only posted a couple of them. Maybe i wanted him to stay with us. I actually genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He must have no friends and lead a particularly insular life - maybe that makes him happy.

Before i get TOU'd for an off topic post, i better raise some FML matters.

- 27th Jan - small sale parcel closed - delisting underway i presume.
    - 2011 - spent $20M on exploration with between 6-8 rigs operating almost continuously and concurrently during that period - lets see some results soon.
    - development - ever heard of the Mount. how do you like the sound of 5g/t+ going through the mill on average from that locale
    - we are in the year of the dragon - relevant to Stone. Now is the most auspicious time for them to act on their investment either way. Throttle is on the floor with this one - expect news very very soon.
    - TI(P) of the iceberg. remember, 12.5% of all icebergs are under water - we have only scratched the surface.
    - 220M market cap - laughable - we are an ASX 300 company. We will be an ASX 200 company next re-rating time in 8 months - IMO. Next stop - who knows...

Good Luck to all of us... we won't need it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.