FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

recyug,you are a wonderful person. You are completely correct in...

1. 85,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    recyug,

you are a wonderful person. You are completely correct in your feelings for Ed - Ed is a victim, I hope all of us realise that.

unfortunately you are extremely bright. that brings a great cost. You can see very rapidly some things that others can't - certainly including me.

I stop short on saying try and not feel bad about it - I know that is impossible, but know this, you saw something we all (or at least most of us) didn't - and that is a gift. And you saw it in unbelievably quick time. Even though Ed is ? a victim - he actually does attempt to hurt people - conscious or subconscious.

So, the end result (so far) is that his new creation is diffused -- is that good or bad? -- I don't know.

We all played a part in this - it's not just you. I am sorry, it is life - or at least part of it.

I will put my vote squarely now - this place is better for you being around - everyone has to take some crap some time - I don't think you deserve to carry any weight from this - all you did was see Ed and said 'I see him' ----- the rest is history.

Is this about fml? - of course it is --- we are all invested here - including Ed, if we can believe his posts - so let's look after each other as best we can.

Rest easy recyug, we ALL need you.

Let us try and put this day behind us and get on with tomorrow - all of us ----------- yes Ed, including you.

have a great night

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 21268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.