POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

this could be fantastic...

1. 5,609 Posts.
    there is a rough 5% chance that POS could find a firken massive rich nickel deposit like WSA or Jubilee did. They really only need a major big hit of high grade and a bullish headline new discovery and the stock could explode.[check out what happened to WSA the other week for reference] This reminds me of what Joe Gutnick could do with stocks. Twiggy's has the following now and he can get a lot more bang for his buck with a decent find as people will say that he is working is old magic again. Why rename the company Poseidon?????? most people would shy away from it, but not Twiggy, he is looking for the monster that got away imo. Who said lightning does not strike in the same place twice? He has already said that he was attracted to the asset and the people. He knows he can add value in a big way here or he would not have bothered to play.

This is a big maybe, but you can see what can happen with markets and people like him when they get going. This hysteria can really only come true if he finds a very rich big hit and the nickel price is moving. Drill enough holes in an place like this and your off to a good start. its a numbers game.This is going to be mined anyway imo given they already have around 70,000 tonne resource, so its looking cheap anyway. I have bought stock and intend to see how things develop over the next year or so. [pity i did not keep my FMG pre split]dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.