CST 0.00% 7.0¢ castile resources ltd

Again I'm the wretched doomsayer of the echo chamber party (a...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Again I'm the wretched doomsayer of the echo chamber party (a bit)......but I remember 33c less than 3 weeks back. I'll believe in a permanent up movement once the assay announcements arrive. Good news though, is at least now it seems to have permanently broken 30c/high twenties it's far less easy for speculators to make silly profits on a daily basis (as I was doing back when it was below 20c). On a more positive note.....

We are in for very interesting times ahead. Job seeker, keeper and the small business leg up (can't remember its name - you got it auto when you submitted your BAS) are all decreasing or ending soon and not long after our economy shrank its output 7%. Now a decrease of goods and services by that large a number is certainly something that can cause inflation (but it won't under these extraordinary times - nobody is borrowing so velocity of supply has stagnated). All this, plus a possible Drumpf win with his associated ludicrous trade wars, plus the insane QE the US are undertaking should help the herd move to safe haven assets (i.e. gold). China is overplaying its diplomatic and military hand globally and very quickly, and many other scary stories for investors. The market has to plummet again (if history has taught us anything), so roll on for us holding gold buys. And all this irrespective of the extremely sound fundamentals underpinning CST. On a good day it would be flying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11073 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 36250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.