OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

this could be the big copper discovery, page-9

1. 3,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    leinhad

Thunderball is still on their radar from what I can gather, but with more limited funds, at a time when money is not so easy to raise, I think you'll find that the bulk of their spending will be on prospects (that are still in demand)like copper at Allamber.
    As part of the drilling for copper at Allamber, in certain areas they also have a good chance to find uranium and as we've seen in the lastest uranium assays, some decent size widths.
    This uranium is going to become a lot more valuable once the market changes it's desire for the commodity....which hopefully isn't to far down the track.

Those deep holes (like the Thunderball 300m+ diamond holes and the ones at RedBore are quite expensive to drill, so could soon chew through the available cash.

RedBore is another area which is still liked by THX....but to find the targets they're looking for could very quickly burn the $7m odd left up....and possibly with still no result.

I think we'll see a compiling of all the drilling darter etc the company has done over the last couple of years, to sort out the best prospects to concentrate on and a full re-think of what the company will do in 2012....where are they going to get the best value for their buck and hopefully the most likely place to strike something decent to increase the share price.

All they need is one decent strike, to get the share price moving in the right direction and then they could possibly consider a capital raising at a reasonable price.

I just hope 2012 starts to see a bit more positive direction, in the likes of the EU and also the US, so investors can start to feel a bit more enthusiastic about where things are going.
    The financial markets want positive leadership from the world's governments.

IMO
    DYOR

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.