CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

this could be the biggest con in asx history , page-31

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Let us look at PNO financial and operatonal position

2 Million dollar at hand look safe enough, until you realise the painful truth, there is debts in the form of convertible notes which is worth more or less the same, so PNO actually, now, has nothing.

Thermalife,a product that has failed in the past, Althopugh they had 18 years to make something out of it but they couldn't, eventually had to withdraw it, said they are going to fix something in it, took them about 7 years, then the current saga, and until now we can't see the product in the pharmacies. and I don't think being in the pharmacies will make much difference either.

Until a few weeks back everyone was talking big things about the so called "Launch" that was the straw everyone was hanging on to, but then it fizzled down to one insignificants ann. and then nothing, no wait.. Actually the share price dropped.

Last quarter, in their 4c PNO received $5000 from customers as revenue. How does that sound?.. The corner shop around my house makes that in a good day, and their "market cap" is not in the millions like PNO and their manager does not ask for inflated salaries like pno directors and staff been enjoying, for years.

$5000 sales, what a sad story! And when they want money they do what?, they run to CPS and sell what is left of shareholders value.

The heated activity on hop copper tells you that this cap raising is desperately needed, without it, who knows?, they are underwater , and with the fear that is gripping the markets right now... there won't be many opportunities to fleece new newbies into a cap raising or buying into the false runs!

That is why some here are saying wait wait, give it a month or two.. Of course, because after that.. there will be new stories and new excuses and new pictures!

Gone with the Wind!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.