MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Arrhh!All this worry from many on here has just used up valuable...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Arrhh!

All this worry from many on here has just used up valuable energy for nothing.

Once again, as with any stock, when people lose money, they start looking to blame someone else other then themselves.

It has been amusing reading how the management hasn't done this or the management hasn't done that, yet what they HAVE actually done in the last few weeks is just sit tight after the CR, just as they said they would in announcements, regarding the farminee. The way I have read things is as follows.
    They are waiting for the final details to be completed. They made a little footnote that as with everything, there are no guarantees until they put pen to paper, but they are in a good position to complete the deal.
    The CR has put paid to any chance that the farminee may hold MEO to ransom & if anything, should have sent out a positive message loud & clear to any long term holder of this stock, that hasn't stretched themselves too far with their MEO investment.

In trying to read between the lines with all these posts, most of the angst seems to be coming from short term traders that are desperately trying to pick the best times to get in & out.
    Now all those that were out this morning at 40 cents would be more peeved at having to watch the SP close at a very positive 42.5 cents!
    With more positive moves to come tomorrow as far as I'm concerned.

Now after having to read all this negative crap (which is fine by me)which can make a less experienced investor jump into a important decision prematurely & without proper advice, I'd like to throw a little back!

Now, does one get back in tomorrow ASAP to beat the rush only to see it drop back again to the very 35 cent SP that they have predicted or will their re-entry price be 55 cents (missed the boat mamma)!

Man........this is why I just like to sit back & let a company I have done my research on & believe in, do their job! Accumulating along the way when I think the SP may be at a low. But most importantly, not pushing my boundaries too much so that I can remain clam & comfortable with my holding.
    I just hate seeing people stretch themselves too far,
    Be careful & only invest/punt with a comfortable amount of funds!

Cheers to all traders, short termers & long termers & good luck with MEO because I reckon we are all on a winner here.

Just my opinion & DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.