MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Montec & NTM - you're right. They certainly have had some...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Montec & NTM - you're right. They certainly have had some fun, and profits, on this stock.

I think that they thought a bigger dump may have been on the cards, but I'm not so sure this time. The recent T20 list has given SHs more reason to hold. We will see how the end of the day pans out if there are DTs ready to jump off again. It will be difficult for shorts to push it down again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And hi Vistica (Post #: 4790315) - like you, I made the decision quite a long time ago just to watch and not join in on the rollercoaster ride. Sometimes we get the could've, should've, would've emotion but it all depends on sound research and sticking with our decisions. Those decisions are certainly put to the test by some comments on HC.

We do only have ourselves to blame - but I don't see the point in blaming myself even - otherwise the next stop is the men in the white coats. Like others have said and many will say again, this trading business, especially in shares like MEO, is not for the faint hearted:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.