STX 2.50% 20.5¢ strike energy limited

this could be xmas in april, page-8

1. 1,511 Posts.
    Hi dynofish,

Thanks for your comments. I guess we can speculate all we want but won't be any wiser until another couple of weeks passes :)

You are correct in their initial description of gas shows on Shefcik 1. I also noticed the following comment (on their final day of drilling)...

"Extensive gas shows, recorded from around 10,600 feet (3,231 metres) to 11,850 feet (3,612 metres) will be evaluated with wireline logs beginning tomorrow. Good quality gas shows have been encountered in the primary objective. These primary objective intervals are equivalent to gas producing intervals in adjacent wells operated by other companies. These wells have produced from 5.4 to 16.9 million cubic feet of gas per day on test."

Hopefully we get something just as positive in next weeks announcement... but more likely the following week.

Did Simon give any hints of excitement regarding a potential commercial discovery or seem neutral on the matter?

If it's not successful, at least they've done well getting some dollars out of somebody... maybe that's why they jazzed up the previous announcement with the word significant :P

As I recall... after Shefcik 1 was successful all proceeding well gas show announcements were "significant".

Good luck peoples!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $579.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.8¢ 20.0¢ $532.3K 2.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
116 4178346 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 676043 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.