ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

From my perspective it really depends on the terms of the farm...

1. 162 Posts.
    From my perspective it really depends on the terms of the farm in agreement. If the terms are really good, you just never know what will happen to the intra-day price on the day it is announced. If there is a flood of money and no selling this stock could fly. In these circumstances (and IMO) it's purely demand v supply and market cap/valuation has little to do with it.

IMO, pure market capitalisation isn't really a useful way measure to value a speccie... if you only looked at the balance sheet and (negative) cash flow there is no way this stock is worth 5cps... but we all know there are other things at play here and as far as speccies go, IMO there is a good chance that you could make a bob or two from the current prices in the reasonably short term (ie when the JV is announced).

Having said that, IMO longer term there is a significant risk v reward argument... the real money could be longer term but only if the planets align and we tick all the right boxes. IMO, holding past the JV could increase the risk profile of your investment as those who have invested in junior OG companies are aware, things can change on almost a daily basis.

IMO, the key is, don't put all your eggs in one basket and make sure you re-evaluate your strategy based on the most current known information - and as always, DYOR.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 77527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.