NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Balilowjust confirming that of the 623m shares listed Genorah...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Balilow

just confirming that of the 623m shares listed Genorah Res ( via Doull Consolidated) hold 367m or 60.3%.

The Top 40 ( which includes Genorah Res) in total hold around 446m or 73%.

The balance of approx 171m are held by small investors holding between 1 share and 850,000.

Last May and Oct we saw a spike in the sp from 50c to 70c and 55c to 73c on announcements relating to a positive BSF, resource upgrade and annual report.

In the event that we finally have solid news such as Joint Venture Agreement(s) signed, BFS finalised, court cases extinguished, Beng Tribe receiving Genorah shares ,new prospects on the drawing board etc etc there is no reason why the stock should not get an injection of activity and a BIG jump in the shareprice especially since PGM metals are at a current high.

The JV's would give the market an indication of what JV partners value NKP's platinum reserves. Once visability hits the markets BIG investors may find a good reason to enter the register.

Genorah offering shares for an NKP Sth African listing may also provide even more reason for a re-evaluation.Genorah needs the funds to repay NKP loans.

These are my thoughts. Time will tell what is on the horizon. I keep on hearing that news is on the way. BUT WHEN we all ask???

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.