NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Newminer.We all hope it will hatch soon.I recall Topwon mention...

1. 599 Posts.
    Newminer.

We all hope it will hatch soon.

I recall Topwon mention that the NKP directors was at Hong Kong doing something 'big', haha, is anyone's guess. The HK listing perhaps to coincide with a JV with Xstrata/Anglo perhaps. The reason said being is, in May 2010 news broke out of a possible HK listing by Q4, 2010 in line with planned Xstrata JV option decision.

Possible, Aquarius Platinum (their head office is also in Bermuda) listed in Europe and literately flew from an unloved ASX small cap to a billion dollar company. Europe the beast of an economy of the time. Now, it is Asia. I would not doubt Bailow comments, we could see NKP fly in time. But. When? hahaha.

This time round, same thing, waiting for a JV deal, and Directors went to Hong Kong and ate dimsum.

Been awhile since the UWA meet and greet, everything was so rosily and optimistic then, with Maredi confirming with shareholders with the likes of Mihal, Bailow and Ralph that he did not expect the court to overturn the previous two rulings. Unfortunately, it did, and look at us now.

During the days, Ralphy hit top post with 100+ thumbs up haha. However, the days of impatience, broken promises and lack of communication has hurt many. But, looking at the bright side management did win us back the prospective rights, DMR was on our side and Xstrata have gone back to review the BFS/project in Q1. However, the go ahead decision awaits.

Directors doing a meet and greet with small shareholders like us, Directors giving presentations to promote the company and Directors advertising NKWE all over Channel news Asia. I believe their intentions are there to create substantial shareholder value for us, and of course for Genorah and the Directors with their vested interest.

Is Friday-Friday-Friday.

o

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.