This could save your life.

1. 4,601 Posts.
    I have been carrying out some studies and using myself as a guinea pig to see if i can validate the science.

I have cut all the sugar out of my diet, I mean all, i do not even eat fruit as it is full of sugar, Orange juice = Sugar, there are so many hidden sources. The number one killer is white flour, it is a high glycemic index carb, your liver will convert it into fat, your liver will store as much as it can and the rest will be stored all over you.

Cut out white bread, the next one is milk, milk is full of sugar, use cream, cream has no sugar.

Cook with Rice bran or coconut oil, these oils are medium chain and help you lose weight, also oils promote brain health, your brain is fat, believe it or not.

Chocolate 90% cocoa is ok, eat lots of meat, nuts , eggs, veggies that grow above ground, tubers such as potatoes are carbs, that get turned into bad sugar based fats, the ones that clog your arteries.

Eat fish, be careful of buying frankenfood farmed salmon, it is full of nasty stuff.

So doing this = 20 Kg of fat loss, and shit loads more energy.

Thanks to my friend who is a nutritional scientist...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.