Funny how people think 'their' freedoms have been squashed. Some...

1. 11,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3082
    Funny how people think 'their' freedoms have been squashed. Some yanks said that and look what happened when they ignored reality.
    I guess if people did the right thing we wouldn't be here. People escaping quarantine, driving to Melbourne, skipping lockdown, having symptoms and going out is all ok. Going to a chemist might be a give away since there is virtually zero flu cases. All in the name of freedom. I reckon those removalists must feel good about now. The limo driver was worried about blood clots even with the number up there will a dinosaur attack.
    The truth is that its not about losing our freedoms any longer imo, its about stopping this bloody thing in its tracks so we get our freedom back. Politicians cant risk a soft touch because they will be condemned if they do and condemned if they don't. The media will be doing their best to stir up the politics and people for profit along the way. If they stuff about with Delta the country will melt like every other country. How much data do we need before we get it. Everyone in hospital isn't vaccinated. We still have aged care workers without the vaccine. Dont worry about the old people they are expected to help a year and a half down the line when you can play Russian roulette with them instead.
    5 million dead people in India so far. America has lost more people than from guns, cars and the flu since the outbreak and climbing with Delta. The usual conspiracy stuff pops up on instacrap and every other flat earth social media website.
    People wont believe anything until it directly effects them. I'm not clearing the leaves and trees from around my house because i like nature. Makes sense until a bush fire turns up and then you can blame the govt when your house burns down. I am guessing about 5-10% of the country wont take the vaccine. What can i say. If we want total freedoms back, the answer is right in front of our face. Get the jab. Who the hell would want to risk getting this!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.