EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

this does not inspire confidence, page-10

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    The legal procedings with omni are finished with ede having to pay a further $700k of the total $1.2mil as they have already paid $500k.
    I am unsure whether they have providede for this in last years books or that they need the cash to pay this.

The only other legal matter at this time is the claim from ede against the mob who purchased hyphane and didn't pay.As long as the other party have some cash or assetts we should atleast get something back.

As for the cashflow report and the $17k earnings this is also unclear and i will email the company to get some more info.

Basically about whether the $17k is from carbon sales as it would seem there is no optikits included in this as they sell for $25k-$40k.They may not have been paid until they are commissioned or the money has come in after the end of quarter.

I to am dissapointed in old info and lack of clarity in what is outstanding.

I do hope however that those sales are from carbon products which will be a possitive.Further as they will need to put a carrot infront of us i would expect some further news.

I will post if i hear back from ede.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.