NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

this dog is doomed, page-16

1. 385 Posts.
    >1st large deal.
    Correct!

>The first of many I believe.
    You believe what you want... There is no indication of anything else to follow. NOTHING at all. Pure speculation as usual which is no different from what it's always been so don't get too excited here. Just because they have one major deal doesn't mean they have many more. I sure hope something else will come out just as you do but that's just hoping, not believing.

Fact is that this deal should be enough to turn the boat around and it may well have some substance to it. At the moment it's just depending on too many unknowns and investors are focusing on the negatives and not on the positives. For good reasons, I might add... We've seen one too many spins to believe anything they say.

On BRR we heard AB saying DODO bought shares in NWT at market price. Again, another spin... He's saying "at market price". In my eyes, to buy at market price means to buy at the "SELL" price because otherwise you'll have to join the queue (usually several million shares long) which means you won't get any. We haven't seen 5 cents on the "SELL" side for a while before the news as far as I remember. So there was no chance to get any shares at 0.005 cents which is why they issued a few new ones. That's just my opinion. I may be wrong but I can't find proof of it anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.