this forum is deserted !, page-66

1. 3,062 Posts.
    kingpins-----just watched a movie "The Joneses" with Demi Moore its about consumerism,marketing and the sometimes tragic consequences of being a fashionable icon,and perfectly fitting for some on this forum whose real motive you cannot be certain of,though i do agree those fashionable iconic suburbs sure turn to trash on the swing,working class might be boring but it does represent the bulk of the populace,as for suburbs i live about 30km from Sydney,and i like living 30kms from Sydney,Melbourne i dont really like but the amazing thing there, is how far you can get from Melbourne in 40mins and its beautiful,like most of Victoria,which i have seen a bit of,i am not surprised by the swings there,but believe Victoria offers a better lifestyle than NSW mainly through a succession of vastly better leadership than we have in NSW where Sydney appears to be the only part of NSW politically,i vomit every time i hear whichever premier it is,there have been to many in the past 5 years,i vomit everytime i hear an announcement about what they are doing for Sydney it seems the rest of the state does not exist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.