ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

This from Eddy, page-39

1. 4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1639
    Okay mate- Fortunately I did very well out of Artemis -so not one of your 'burnt' friends. I bought all the way up to about 16c and sold at a significantly higher average price from about 43 c down. It was crystal clear from the outset -and nothing has changed -that trenching did not replicate gold mineralisation away from the discovery areas -the dogs were barking in London its a dud and when ARV sold their Novo stock that was the trigger to leave the party. But I do feel for those who held - I have a few like that -most people do in this market -none of us are that astute.
    In terms of iron ore the commodity is going ballistic but yet to translate into price appreciation in terms of the juniors - hard to do deals -but I expect that will change. Artemis have some very good magnetite but the jury is still out on magnetite -if Iron Bridge is a success then magnetite so close to port would be a very attractive proposition along with Oscar Resources and their significant adjoining magnetite resource.

I don't hold DEG - but like you very happy with EAR and now punting SPX .
    In conclusion if Novo can prove economic tonnages and grades in the lag gravels I will be the first to congratulate the company. Despite there being gold widely distributed throughout the Pilbara in all sorts of formations I have yet to see any evidence of mineable grades. But hope springs eternal -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $32.75K 2.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 698494 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 549057 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.