ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

This from Eddy, page-68

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Look guys if you know Johnos story he knows a lot about the area and has live there his whole life most is probably true and some well, i just pass over. If you know Johno and my history it hasnt been great in terms of heated debates about the information on HC and we dont tend to agree with each other a lot.

I will agree with him in some parts which is for chtist sake do your own research and make your own investment, divestment decisions on your own without listening to the chatter that goes on within public forums. Guys you need to undertand this is the wikipedia of the Australian Stock market. People will say what ever they want to manipulaye a stock for their own advantage. I constantly am accused of this, i can honestly say I do not do this to move the price I do this to share inflrmation that generally isnt inference.

Please guys for now justout aside PURDYs and patch47 where Johno could be conaidered expert on. It it really not the key to this stock, Carlow Castle and Munni Munni are. All the miners, explorers, geologists here, and there is quite are few are here for a reason. I find it crazy the arrogance and the oneupmanship that goes on with this stock on this forum. Do people not realise that if all the experienced ones got togetther, were positive, worked and help ARV unlovk whag they have they could just be one of the biggest Juniors on the market.

I am not sure if this would be in your interests given shareholdings and personal tim but BC, HR, DAVISITE, CABMERLO we should all chat with each other work out a plan togeteher with Ed and unlock this thing. We all agree on one thing, well im fairly sure we do, that ARV has some epic ground and one of them should hit it big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $144 11.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3713995 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2837759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.