LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

this Giant is awaken, page-374

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    They have the license till 2020 which is around when we plan to start our first plant anyway, and probably not in WA (Our BoD is moving to Canada...). They can extend it 20 years IF they commit to building us a plant. They don't have the cash to do that. They just sold all their stock, and then we think they're going to invest in us by building us a plant? Weird business move. If they use L-Max in WA we get 2% royalties anyway. They also don't have any ore to put through that plant yet.
    I just don't see any way they could or would want to do it. There is not enough upside for them, and i'm not even convinced it would negatively affect us. We get royalties and we could just ship ore overseas or interstate if it was a major issue.
    AG did the big BS announcement about how GXY getting on board was good news for LPD, and by extension LIT, and then sold out days later. He said a TO offer of 1 LIT share for every 13 LPD shares was a good offer. He's a good bluffer IMO. But after he sold out of LPD to me that indicated the whole threat of WA was just a bluff as I suspected. Some of this is just the facts of the situation, and some is my read and opinion of the situation.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $806 402.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 160901130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104779532 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.