LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

this Giant is awaken, page-388

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    To me the de-risk is worth way more to us at the moment than any announcement of added value. While some announcement about good lithium on our land will be good, this will only be say 50% more value to say 20% of our business, or 10% more potential value (and that's a pretty damn good announcement). But our end potential value is already MASSIVE. We only need to prove we are going to get there. While some people are rating us as if there is a low chance of that happening, having GXY and other big names like LYL and JP on board means that there is a much greater chance that the whole company will reach it's goals. We go from being worth 1/100th (or less) of our potential value (because of a perceived 1 in 100 risk) to being a 1 in 10 shot of reaching our potential, and consequently get valued as ten times less risky, moving the SP far more than that aforementioned 10% mroe value announcement. Way more upside in de-risking announcements at the moment than anything else. Which is why announcements which are 'not price sensitive' like the top 20 SH, is having such a significant impact IMO.

*I know my example about risk has some issues and isn't exactly how it works, it's just a brief example the give the gist of my point. It's also why I massively stocked up when GXY got on board, and LIT were practically giving away shares @2c. We do still have some risks though, but we are in the process of massively de-risking. Next step Feasibility Study!
    Last edited by rayien: 14/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $806 402.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 160901130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104779532 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.