LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Robust news flow on the way indeed! To be honest my interest in...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Robust news flow on the way indeed!
    To be honest my interest in LPD is that of a cousin to GXY. All my money spare change is tied up in GXY including the cash I needed to buy a new car. I’m happy with my lot to date. My only regret was procrastinating when GXY was between 10c and 20c. LPD fundamentals are a lot more stronger than GXYs back then. The brave ones (retailers) that accumulated a million plus shares from the dreaded penny stock tag to ASX 200 best performer all have 1 regret. They sold parcels when things looked shaky. LPD will be an ASX 200 company in the future and I can guarantee along that journey only 10 here will be brave enough to hold on to all the shares they have now. A years salary in profit will do your head in and the Insto methods of taking your shares of you will break all but the strongest. That’s why 5% of the population have 90% of the wealth!
    I and others believed GXYs investment in LMax to be a hedge an insurance policy if you like. It was a big decline in price of carbonate and cartel like behaviour from the big four that nearly crippled GXY back in the day. The speculator in me asks why GXY with some of the best lithium mines on the payroll (200 + years combined experience) call this relationship a strategic alliance. Something bigger than an insurance policy is going down and my bets are Canada will be ground Zero!
    So hang on to your shares LPDers and remember one day the company will consolidate and your million shares will be 200,000 shares. Oh and wait till the shorts and institutional attacks happen. There will only be 10 or 20 of you left standing and they will be very rich!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.