CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

this guy is buying more shares back.., page-40

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    "And with only 136 mill shares on issue, a jorc compliant resource bank of 1 million tons of copper metal in the ground up at Rocklands and with a large amount of the resource classified as measured and indicated - and with prospectivity for much more (according to both the company and the independant consultants), - and with practically all of the hard work done in preparation for government approvals, the company is well placed to establish a new major mine for the region"

Nev, valid and well reasoned comnments. The only problem is that the market does not suscribe to the potential, contrary to what we loyal shareholders believe.

Also there were short positions in excess of 1m shares immediately the day before the well publicised jorc ann date. The market (whatever it represents) knows something we dont.

I no longer believe in the theory that a predator is lurking around and supressing the sp. Surely there would be more than one party interested in a decent copper deposit.

I will not mention SFR here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.