CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

this guy is buying more shares back.., page-43

1. 56,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I can assure you Oslo, Cudeco has the most offbeat decision making, business plan & commmunication techniques I have ever come across on the ASX. It's frankly a bizarre company (and I think you're right).

Since they found copper quite some years ago now, I think most shareholders are even more non-plussed and confused.

I wouldn't put it past them to offer free transport to Cloncurry from the Gold Coast for all willing shareholders so they can hold the 2010 AGM in one huge on-site tent. Nothing surprises me anymore - and that really says something.

In recent weeks, from the threat of a $200m lawsuit to HC, to the JORC update that took 4 years in the making, to the Baby John video, to the Chairman's Report that needed revised, then clarified, then clarified again, to today's 3E that needed again revised, for me, CDU has become a parody of sorts.

As an observer, it's truly hysterical - really,I simply cannot find a better comedy. It's been going on for years but I wish shareholders the best - it's an ASX200 company with a large market capitisation so they have some hope to become a producer I expect, but they really do need help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.