BPT 1.20% $1.27 beach energy limited

The sky is always out of reach I think peoples fertile...

1. 4,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    The sky is always out of reach I think peoples fertile imagination are the limit.

BPT will rise with the POO and it will stumble if we start to get unfavourable news like peace breaking out.

The fact is BPT is a much better run company now than it was 2, 3 or 4 years ago and it is making sound business decisions.

So all this blue sky nonsense talk won't play out the way some people see things going.

BPT should be rerated to reflect it's true value, it may overshoot but it won't go anywhere near the sky. I still detect an air of caution in the oilers because it will only take one news story to have an adverse effect and see prices crashing where in this case the earth will be the limit.

I would also watch for the announcement of ARAMCO IPO as a time to take pause and reassess and reflect.

If at any stage the POO does shoot through $100 then all bets are off but I think what is happening ATM is being carefully choreographed and controlled. It's just the cynic in me.

Here endeth the sermon.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.015(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.897B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.30 $1.26 $9.725M 7.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 135823 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.