VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

VIEW RESOURCES LIMITED ACN 009 162 949 (Administrators...

1. g6
    143 Posts.
    VIEW RESOURCES LIMITED ACN 009 162 949 (Administrators Appointed)

I refer to your email correspondence in relation to the above mentioned company.

I advise that the future of the company will be decided at the reconvened second meeting of creditors. At this meeting the creditors will decided that the company execute one of three options as follows:

Enter into a Deed of Company Arrangement (“DOCA”);
    Agree to enter Liquidation; or
    Return control of the company’s affairs to the company Directors.

Creditors at the meeting will vote on these resolutions to achieve the best outcome possible for creditors of the company. To assist creditor’s ain making this decision the Voluntary Administrator will provide all creditors with an Administrators Report. This report details the history of the company as well as the possible outcome of each decision the creditors can enter into. Generally, this means that creditors will vote for the outcome which yields the highest cents in the dollar return.

The Administrators Report will be available on the Ferrier Hodgson website (www.fh.com.au) in the coming weeks.

The future of the company in relation to its potential to trade in the future will be dependent on the outcome of this meeting.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me by return email or on (08) 9214 1444.

Regards

Lisa Kelly
    Accountant
    Ferrier Hodgson
    Level 26, Bank West Tower
    108 St George's Terrace
    Perth WA 6000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.