AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I just think the magical FR goop that was going to sweep all and...

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    I just think the magical FR goop that was going to sweep all and sundry with military orders in no time and a wave of transition under the new FR legislation has proven to be a harder sell than originally expected. We know we are doing well, just not as well as the euphoria a year ago would have indicated. If we didnt have Alexicool it would look more dire but we do.

The problem is that in the last year a bunch of other interesting tech plays have turned up that have caught people's eyes (wastewater membranes, blockchain & AI logistics, neuromorphic computing, cryptocurrency). FR just looks a bit boring now the road has been harder to hoe. Plus we have lithium, cobalt, vanadium and whatever else goes in a battery. If you were here as a tech play, perhaps you'd question the path to nirvana.

Nothing wrong per se with Alexium. Just a more realistic path to the business. Its more like a chemical company than a tech one, and they have a different dynamic. So, is this a Tech stock, or a Chemicals stock? Many of us were valuing it as a tech stock and perhaps the reality of being in the Chemicals industry, with its slower adoption rate, is now hitting home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.