AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Actually Bot trading used to be the domain of large traders...

1. 5,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Actually Bot trading used to be the domain of large traders however about 18 months ago I was introduced to the HUB platform and found that one of the advantages they offered was high frequency buying as the larger funds on that and other platforms sought to average their exit and entry.

In fact part of this company ( Not HUB but a user platform) was that if they start acquiring a position one of the hardest things was whose order to allocate first so they in fact would seek to set a price and the trading platform would average the days trade over the participants in their platform. This company actually seems to do some work in SMSF's so I suspect they or accessing these platforms would expose all shares to bot type trading. However sometimes its not seeking to direct a share price but to achieve the daily average price rather than a single order price.

The comment was that by buying in small parcels and achieving a daily average price you don't risk a client buying in and then it drops and they feel dudded. Not a problem if it goes up but going down during the day gets unhappy customers.

I know of 2 shares that this company have taken a positive view and I see that the trades are mostly bot trades. As they pay a quarterly fee on all trades they don't care about brokerage like you and I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.