ANZ 0.65% $29.24 anz group holdings limited

I feel sick about how these liquidators can get away with...

1. 147 Posts.
    I feel sick about how these liquidators can get away with holding OUR MONEY for so long.

Its a joke!

Does everyone think it is slightly odd that they got the amount of the prefs of the banks and not much more, then
    they expect us to forego all of our rights to claim M&D.

This is a BAD DEAL for us.

The other issue is the timing. Ferriers are dragging this out as if there are a whole lot of complex assets to realise. There is a simple clean cut settlement.

WHY THE HELL DOES IT TAKE 4 MONTHS AFTER THE COURT DATE TO COMPILE PROOF OF DEBTS. WHY THE HELL CAN'T THEY DO THEM CONCURRENTLY??

EVERY ASPECT OF THIS WHOLE THING IS A FRIGGIN JOKE. I JUST WANT MY FRIGGIN CASH SO I CAN GET ON WITH LIFE.

The stock has been sold. If the preferential creditors claims were succesfull, wouldn't we get our money straight away???

stuff you ANZ, FERRIERS and ASIC. You do not get my vote. I am happy to fight this through the court. YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF YOU KNOW WHATS!

Don't let the carrot being dangled in front of you cloud your views about ANZ's wrong doing in ceasing your shares and selling them.

The Liquidator has done a really bad job here and the deal reaks of self interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.24
Change
0.190(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $87.73B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.35 $29.35 $28.80 $139.1M 4.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $29.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.25 25007 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.