TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

TC, good point and valid too.I can only suspect the lack of...

1. 202 Posts.
    TC, good point and valid too.
    I can only suspect the lack of discussion to be:

1) Many s/h's have gone through the whole process of detailing/discussing EVERY announcement to the extent where it becomes mindless bickering, gay jokes and personal attacks.

2) S/h's are happy to just 'read' what has come from the new board now, and are still anxiously waiting out the process and have faith in whats happening behind the scenes.

3) There are a lot of new and existing shareholders that don't post on these forums and are just happy to read what they see. I have seen countless new forum posts in regards to news/ announcements and some of those new posters have been belittled for their lack of knowledge, intellegence or understanding, or simply just don't get replied to, why would they bother?

I think we should be discussing the news more yes, as I have gained from the various posts on TZ in the past. It is exciting news, and for me it's part of the turning point for the new TZ. But the above points could also be valid and shareholders are just sitting back now waiting for the right people to do their jobs - which looks to be happening.
    :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16688 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 112869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.