Billy - it was said that Wilkie upped the ante on what Gillard...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Billy -

it was said that Wilkie upped the ante on what Gillard had on the table, asking Abbott for $1 million for a new hospital - then DID spit in his face and reject it - using the situation as an excuse to go with Gillard because "Gillard's less untheical then Abbott".
    What sort of perverted financial thinking is that?

Wilkie has lots of gall in calling ANYONE uethical! His little deal was on the table from day one. Pot calling kettle black.

And his aim was only, ever, self interest, and his pleasure at putting the boots into the Coalition after their Iraq differences.

If he was fair dinkum about Hobart health outcomes, of course he would have grabbed the $1 Billion. It was the opportunity of a lifetime! (And it's a State issue - as are poker machines!) As he well knows. With his little minority vote!

These twits are playing nastly little games with our futures, and our kid's futures!

And he, Brown, and Brandt, and, if they bend to these Far Left Leninist minor vote getters, the 3 game players, will have more daily and overall access to a Labor Prime Minister than even the Labor Cabinet. With ONE Green seat in the lower House. Wonder what the Union red flag controllers will think of that?
    What - THEM not in charge?
    Love to be a fly on the wall!

I think the feathers and fur will be flying almost from Day One!

To say nothing of the public when they start getting their carbon tax, electricity, death duty, private health insurance bills, their mining share statements, capital gains tax, etc etc.

SOME "stable" government!

Statement to public as election policy by Julia Gillard, backed by Swan, on Tuesday 17th August, 2010 -

"there will be NO carbon tax imposed under any Government led by me".

I missed the "there will be NO Coalition with Bob Brown and the Greens following our (secret) Preference deal with their Party by an Government led by me". So did the rest of Australia!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.