PEN 1.55% 9.6¢ peninsula energy limited

this is a good deal folks, page-84

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    In all the innuendo (that is what it is), regarding IGR/PALA. Why is there no talk of AVO/PALA, of which the scenario is quite different when simply looking at the AVO chart and the PALA investment strategy in the two.

PALA joined AVO as a "Cornerstone" investor in January 2007 and was invited to join the board as the largest single shareholder.

AVO never looked back and the only negative period between then and now was the GFC.

Board participation is what seperates the 2 scenarios, and is what PALA themselves regard as a "Cornerstone" investment. From this I believe I could safely deduct PALA will seek to increase there PEN holdings and a board position. They will do so for the benefit of the pala shareholders and in turn PEN shareholders through value adding and increasing the sp in PEN, not decreasing it.

I believe this is about to be regarded as a turning point for PEN and investors in PEN.

Not saying there won't be volatility, in fact I am sure there will be. However the end result will be the same IMO...Positive outcome for all shareholders.

Speaking of volatility. For theose that like looking at charts, bring up the weekly 5 year PEN chart. You will see what I mean by volatility and "tree shaking all the way back up" ;)

Loved robbbbbbb's chart in the weekend charting section, and his comment...well done to you as well robbbbbb! :)))))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.