NXS 9.76% 22.5¢ next science limited

Speculators may exit for reasons you mention or if margins run...

1. 272 Posts.
    Speculators may exit for reasons you mention or if margins run thin on other positions... shorters may attempt to weigh the price down opportunistically as we've seen. Down-rampers, who were ex-up rampers may start trolling (i'm looking at you, u know who u are!)
    But,, this shouldn't affect the longer term view as Egypt (we're led to believe as the culprit) will get itself sorted out soon enough, price of oil is relatively stable, US GDP is looking good, and even the Eurozone is getting their act together (right...).
    Also, the value of NXS, seems be a micro variable, is locked in it ongoing contract negotiations as per the announcements last week. And if we are to assume that the talks are going long enough, then there should be some agreement coming to head soon. Shareholders' value should increase, only a question of how much... possibly mid 50's as our most recent top or in the longer term closer to a buck as some hopes for?
    Caveat is, of course armageddon doesn't happen but I'm guessing that's low probability at this stage.

Cheers and have a great weekend everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.020(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $64.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $47.71K 215.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29337 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 5466 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.