JAY 20.0% 0.8¢ jayride group limited

This is a really dumb transaction - kill it

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Dear JAY Management,

The term sheet looks terrible, this is a really dumb transaction, upon reading it I felt like I was in a dark alley in a red light district somewhere looking to borrow funds so I could be drugs.

For each $100 you will pay $53 in interest, you will pay $20 in the form of a discount at conversion and you are giving the subscriber $20 in option value.

That's $93 for every $100 you borrow. Unusually there is no 6% fee or 2% documentation fee, this is probably an oversight so beware, your transaction costs increase to $101 for every $100 you borrow.

You are putting in 12% of funds. You would be better off finding a few friendly shareholders and subscribing for say $400k of shares at par, put it in as director loan, and then treading water for 2 or 3 months and going back to market when things are a little better. You will be better off and JAY's shareholders will be better off. Don't pay 6% on your money.

Cancel the transaction, go to market with a cornerstone of say $300-400k, if you get more great, but if not, who cares, you are cum raise anyway, how much worse can it get.

The transaction being offered is utter crap - the provider should be embarrassed, where else on earth does anyone charge this much for a loan.

I hope you read this. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.7¢ $30.72K 3.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 188319 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 328273 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.